Sunset and Other Non-Device Maker API http PostURL Update Messages

I'm working with the Maker API and last night noticed an http PostURL message from the Hubitat telling me that it was sunset. I was wondering where I could find a list of the PostURL messages that aren't associated with device updates that the Hubitat will send. Examples of the messages I'm talking about are Sunrise, Sunset, and what others???

I just need to write additional code to deal with these messages when they are sent by the Maker API to the 3rd party system I'm working with.

I didn't see anything in the developer docs or by searching through the community postings

Thanks in advance for the help

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but the left side System menu does show sunrise, system start up etc.

Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 11.43.34 AM

Thanks @zarthan. To be honest, I'm not sure either. It may give me a hint as to what to expect but it certainly isn't a definitive list of what I might event messages I might possibly receive and have to code for.

Thanks again

Likely to get a definitive list you'll have to reach out to support as this isn't documented as you've noticed.

Thanks @jeubanks

I figured it was worth asking here before bothering them. I thought someone working with Maker API might have already run into this and gotten the information.

Thanks again

You can also turn them off by toggling this in the maker API.

This will turn off the location events, like sunrise and sunset.

Thanks @Ryan780. Good to know but in my situation I want updates from presence sensors to be sent so I need to leave that setting on.

As I said in the beginning, I've seen the messages for sunset and I assume there was also one this morning for sunrise. I'm really wondering what others there might be.

Thanks again

No you don't. Device events will be sent when the URL is entered. This toggle is for Location Events (sunrise, sunset, mode changes, HSM changes, etc).

Very weird. Two days ago I was banging my head against the wall testing a virtual presence sensor because I wasn't seeing PostURL event messages. Then I turned on the location events switch and the virtual presence sensor PostURL updates suddenly started working. Maybe it was just happen chance since I've seen some weirdness where a newly added device won't send update messages until some magic occurrence takes place and then it suddenly starts working.

I'll do some more testing.

Thanks!