Sump pump monitor?

I am using RM and a variable (which I display on a dashboard), whenever the Zen15 sees energy usage on the plug I increment the cycles variable. Here's the variable I setup in RM.

And here's the 2 rules:

This one increments the cycle count every time the plug reports a power level change.

and this one resets the cycle count every night at midnight.

Then I just display the cycle count on a dashboard

The top icon is the Attribute Variable

The bottom icon is the lastUpdated attribute

I dont have any notification, however you could always have a RM rule that would alert if the cycles variable exceeds a certain number daily. I havent needed to do that yet...

Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm doing similar with a Zen15 output of zero watts to trigger a virtual switch the is logged in a Hubigraph Time Graph dashboard tile.

Can you share how you do the virtual switch graphing? Right now I only know if there's been sump cycles if I see them on the dashboard, but history is only daily, and the latest change, no other data on frequency etc..

I'll get this together this evening. There two rules. One that turns on a virtual switch when the Zen15 reports greater that 500 watts and a second that turns that virtual switch off when the Zen15 reports zero watts. The switch off event is what I use for the Hubigraph.

This is the text file output in Hubitat File Manager.