I'm looking for suggestions on how to program the smallest rooms of the house.
- There is a light and an extractor fan controlled by a z-wave dimmer and switch respectively.
- I have a motion sensor and a door sensor installed and now I need to automate this to work the way my significant other will be happy with!
- She wants the light to come on and stay on while the WC is in use.
- I want the light to go off on exit and not be on if the room is not used.
- I want the fan to come on if the room is used for more than 1 minute and stay on for 10 minutes, with the light turning off on exit.
- The door is not always left closed and sometimes the room is used with the door open.
- I want the levels of the light to vary by mode.
I wish I could offer a prize for the most elegant solution using RM, Simple Lighting or Motion Lighting. Kudos will have to be the reward I guess, if anyone can do this in a single automation - or indeed what is the minimum you can think of?
Who knows, maybe we should start a weekly challenge for those that have great logical thinking!