Struggling with getting Litter Robot 4 integration working

Yes, after the first event happens, they will populate.

That isn’t coming through for me either.
There were some devices that I unselected because I don’t plan to use them, and some that aren’t coming through like running cycle and pet weight (but show up in the devices that can be selected). Litter level percentage, waste drawer percentage, night light, and last scene are the ones I have currently.

Ok, progress -- went to HA and manually changed the cycle delay from 15 to 7 -- then back again.

Then, in Hubitat I see more "devices"

The one I most want next (now that I have litter level & poo-box level) - is to tell me when the ball is actually running.

It looks like there's two ways to know if the box is running. Neither are coming through.

I could work with the "Status Code" changing from "Ready" to "Clean cycle in Progress"
Or I could work with the "Litter Box" changing from "Docked" to Cleaning"

I think I have at least the "Status" code set to come through

But am not yet seeing any device that has the "status code" available -- I'd expect based on what I've seen -- it'd be it's own dedicated device

I'm hoping I'm just impatient -- and through time, it'll all work itself out.

1 Like

It hasn't shown up for me, and it's been 2 days.

I even tried to add the "HA Object ID" to Hubitat (advanced options in the HA app) -- no dice. Will continue to wait :wink:

It is of "vacuum" type in HA -- that may be part of it, Hubitat not understanding that --

But Pet Weight and Status Code are "sensor" type -- and other "sensor" types are coming through (litter level, waste drawer)

So far, I am not getting any of these -- and sounds like you aren't either.

Status = vacuum.esti_s_litter_robot_4_litter_box
Pet Weight = sensor.esti_s_litter_robot_4_pet_weight
Status Code = sensor.esti_s_litter_robot_4_status_code

1 Like

You are correct. You could try turning on debug logging in the HADB driver and then throwing something into the litter box so that it records an event and runs a cycle. Then post that info into the HADB thread to see if anyone knows how to get it working. It may just need a modification to one of the drivers to pick it up.

Also, look at the HA pull requests for Nate Spencer’s LR automation. As I noted at the beginning of this thread, it’s in active development, many changes ongoing. This may be something that’s not fully mature.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. These are things that are populating on the HA side seemingly without issue, just not on the HE side.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.