Strange events on my Hub

Have some strange events the last week

when I was updating to 2.3.3.121 It took long time to download the file (+20min)
When I was updating to 2.3.3.122 It took long time to download the file (+20min) + i got a low memory notification, after restart it was possible to install the update.
The day after (or 2) my zigbee network was disabled, it was not possible to enable it, I did a soft reset and restore with the latest backup, problem fixed
Downloading of versions 2.3.3.123, 124, 125 --> takes +20min
No problems or long time to install the updates.
No such problems in the past, Speedtest is fine
88.1 Mbps (download) 27.9Mbps (upload)
Latentie: 11 ms
Server: Brussels

Hub is working fine except:

I have 5 IKEA outlet repeaters that have all switchend without reason in a time of 4 min. That has happing 2 times in de last week (or 10 days). It was not by a rule --> The action I did yesterday was changing to the build in drivers.
6 months ago I had it same issue once after the energy company has installed my smart meter when I did a request to activated the smart functions, the action I did at the time was changing to zigbee channel 25.

Any suggestions or advice?

To address the version download issues, go to Network Settings and change Ethernet Speed setting (if it’s Auto change to 100Mbps, if it’s 100Mbps change it to Auto). The other issue sounds like interference or maybe a device spamming the mesh.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.