ST Presence Sensors

They will change on their own. No need to do anything to them.

My Hubitat Elevation is using channel 20 for Zigbee and my SmartThings sensors are working well. I was on channel 14 when I was on SmartThings.

I can't pair it to HE, reading above thought the channel was the issue

What channel are you currently on for the hub? If you are on 20 then you might want to reset the sensor. I believe you can hold down the button inside until the LED blinks or goes solid then off. I can't remember. If you have the manual for it take a look and see what it says to reset it. Then try to include it again. Make sure you are within a few feet of the hub when you include it again.

Ignore me!, I wasn't pressing the pair button inside!!
No battery value yet

Press pair button and quickly after, you have to be on the device page for this, press the Configure button.

Dont know how but got there in the end, tried and tried, then clicked the beep button and battery can through!

Thanks again

Welcome. Glad you got it working. If you have an enclosed metal object you can put it in and you have the timeout set to 2 min. it should go not present after 2 min. Then remove it and it should go back to present again after 2 min. Just a way to test that it is indeed working. I even held it my closed hand and got it to change.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.