ST Plugs

I just went to Lowes and they had the ST marked down to $9.00. I grabbed 4 of them and wanted to pass the info on. They linked to the Habitat with no problems. The FCC ID: 2AF4S-STS-OUT-US-2.

my Lowes seems to be a predictor of the future...

A couple months ago it ran out of the v2 Iris Motion Sensors, a few days later I got one of the first of the v3 Iris Motion Sensors iLO7-1 .

Now, mine are out of all the GE Switches and Dimmers. They show as available to be shipped only, none in any of the stores in my area.

They had blow out sales on just about everything now and I'm ready to conclude Lowes is exiting the Home Automation market entirely, not just Iris.

1 Like

$18 here in NJ. Not bad!

They were listed for $18 on the website for me as well. But, when I went to grab a couple, they were marked down to $9.00. I plan to go back tomorrow to grab the last three. It may be worth a ride to confirm pricing.

1 Like

I went back this morning to purchase the last 4. Now I just need to find a device to control. LOL.

IMG_0878

Nice, at my store they are locked in a cage, I heard you can request price match from other Lowes stores, not sure if it's true but I will go and try with your picture, any chance to get your store zipcode?

Thanks

The zip code is 70433. Good luck

2 Likes

No luck in Easton PA and Flemington NJ $18 both stores had them in the cage

Anybody finding them for $9I’ve been checking Brickseek almost daily, but still showing $18. I’m not even sure if the drop to $9 will be shown online..

If I swing by another Lowes locally, I will check the price.

Beat this deal :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.