Sonoff Mini

This driver https://community.hubitat.com/t/release-sonoff-tasmota-switch-driver/4115functions is working but it is throwing a couple of errors which will need to be resolved.

Not sure if it is sufficient to simply comment out these lines but...

the errors certainly are no longer displayed.

Darn it.
I can't seem to configure the Mini's S1 and S2 terminals to latch the relay state.
They work great as a toggling function with a standard switch attached but I wanted to replace the mechs with push buttons.
Push (and release) to turn on
Push (and release) to turn off

Unfortunately I haven't played with the Sonoff Minis other than flashing them so I can't comment much further. That said jump on the Drrsz Facebook group as I'm certain someone there can comment. If you do find a fix report back.

Failing that I know for certain the Shelly 1 will do what you need albeit more expensive.

Yeah searching now. Should be doable, I'd just like to get the shorting of S1 and S2, acting as the Toggle.
It can be done via the Tasmota GUI so it should be able to be done.
A good job for a rainy day. Pity we've not had rain for months !

1 Like

Ah right so it's just a matter of configuring the module properly then. You'll definitely get someone on the forum with that information and they should be able to paste you th config.

Got it.
This does just what I want.

I'm liking these little guys.

1 Like

Nice one well done mate. Yes these guys are awesome. Shame alot of people on here from Aus wont try them as they fear the non Aus/NZ cert but for me who cares as there is far more ppl in China and US running them than our tiny countries so that's good enough for me :crazy_face::metal:

1 Like

To get my Sonoff Mini and S1&S2 to work, I pasted the following string into configuration/ configure other \template
{"NAME":"Sonoff Mini","GPIO":[17,0,0,0,9,0,0,0,21,56,0,0,255],"FLAG":0,"BASE":1}

Then activate template.

1 Like

Hello all... sorry old thread

I managed to tasmotize 2 sonoff basic through the serial port and the tasmotize.exe software.

I have purchased now the sonoff mini and I was wondering if

1.) I can use the same method I used for the Sonoff basic with serial and the tasmotizer
2.) if not, if you can point me in to the right direction of a working method to tasmotize my Sonoff Mini devices

Many Thanks in advance

Here I link of what I did with my sonoff devices in case you are interested

I answer myself to my previous post
Followed this video .... no issues at all

I just paired this one with my Hubitat without any additional driver. It just worked.

Hubitat Elevation Platform 2.2.6.140
Hardware version Rev C-7

Relay model: Sonoff 01MINIZB
Driver: Generic Zigbee Switch

@szmydadam - OP is talking about the WiFi Sonoff Minis... not the Zigbee ones. But, thanks for pointing out that a Zigbee version exists, I didn't know :slight_smile: