Sonoff Fan Controller - $12

1 Like

Hey SHP, you wouldn't by any remote chance have a rough mesurement on the caps that need to be replaced, would you?
I looked inside my wink zigbee fan controller and see a 7uF & a 5uF capacitor, and saw the same in my RF only fan controller, so I guess those will work better than 2 (4.5uF) caps.
TIA

Sorry, I don't know what's needed for the Wink controller, I think there's a thread here that talks about those. I only know what was said to work for the Sonoff controller, and it was one of these per controller.

I decided against the Sonoff for concerns over safety. It's not high quality.
51%20PM

1 Like

Sorry, I always type too fast. I meant since the wink controller has a 7uF & a 5 uF capacitor & it works well with all fan speeds currently, I wanted to add those to the sonoff(after removing the lower uF caps) but need the dimensions of the caps in the sonoff, so when I order a 7uF & a 5uF they fit in the sonoff

1 Like

Ah I see. Sorry, they were converted to Halloween controllers, and are now buried in the basement. No time to look for them right now to be honest. Sorry about that.

My father's a retired engineer and confirmed these are the right details for that fan controller.

Here's the original thread.

Maybe you can estimate the size from the photo?