Something die with Alexa integration?

Anyone else having Alexa issues? I had been fine since I first setup my hub in December. But my virtual switches all suddenly went unresponsive. I removed the Alexa skill/app on both sides. Reinstalled the app in hubitat. But when I try to re-enable the Alexa skill, it logs in alright and shows me my hubs to select which one to look to (I only have one) but then it fails and says "unable to link accounts"?? Anyone else having issues?

Mine works

Hrmm...i get this first which seems good:

But they're I get this:

No need to install the Amazon Echo Skill on the hub ahead of time. Uninstall the app from the hub. Then try to enable the Hubitat Skill from within the Alexa Mobile phone app. This should automagically install the app on your hub.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip... still not working though. Same result in the Alexa app....

Try rebooting your Hubitat hub via the Settings menu. This will make sure the registration between the hub and the Hubitat Cloud server is up to date.

Also, make sure you have a DHCP Reservation for the hub’s IP address in your router. If the hub’s IP address changes, it can cause temporary synch issues with the Hubitat cloud endpoint server, which Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SharpTools, and other integrations use.

1 Like

Nope.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.