Someone is in my system I need to secure it better somehow

I use 1password. It does store passwords in the cloud but encrypted. The advantage is I can use 1password across all my devices and it keeps everything in sync.

One addition I would suggest to your already solid set of practices is to enable MFA on any sensitive website that will allow it. And don't use SMS. Use an authenticator app.

2 Likes

yep I use lastpass and a yubikey so 0 chance of hacking that as far as I know

Woking with bobby on this thanks

Oh, I do that already.
I Mostly use Authy, or some on Microsoft authenticator (but pretty much just my email). I will admit thought i probably have a number of sites to set up. One nice thing about enpass, they have a built in authenticator app, so it will auto fill the code. I just need to figure out how to set it up.

I also use a Yubi key where it is an option.

You can sync enpass through your own cloud drive, or wifi, it can also be used on a flash drive.

1 Like

I've noticed my Sonos tts saying some wrong things as well. I haven't really paid attention to it but it's definitely saying the wrong things lately. Pretty sure the ones saying the wrong thing are set up through the notification app with %event% I'll have to take a look. My Sonos tts has been working right for years so I figured it was a bug. I'm sure no ones in my Hub playing with TTS.
Nope just checked its setup with %text% . TTS will actually say the wrong device sometimes and even random things that don't even go to those sensors that it's announcing for. Maybe I should look up what %text% does.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.