I'm not saying this is what happened to you but I'm just offering something up.
Many moons ago I believe I had this too. (Your pic BTW). I definitely had 'UNINITIALISED' and 00000000 in the Pan ID.
Now this was after I'd been switching zigbee channels on my hub. I was trying to get the HE hub on to a different zigbee channel from ST hub and HUE bridge.
Things just seem to get screwed up.
If memory serves me I removed my zigbee devices, did a reboot of the hub and my zigbee radio came back working OK.
I did this in conjunction with support.
Everything has been hunky dory since.
Like I say, not saying this has what happened to you but.........................