[SOLVED] Unable to add Nest Integration App

I'm having problems adding the nest app. After adding the app, I click the "Login to Nest" button which displays the "Works with Nest" login page. I am able to successfully login, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Allow" button.

The "Works with Nest" login page shows the following error message banner at the top of the page:

Any ideas?

I got the very same thing,

Since Nest hasn't approved the integration yet there is a limit to how many can use it. The limit was reached not long after the integration was released.

I was getting this as well. I tried again the next day and it worked. Logged out of google apps and also deleted other authorized applications. Maybe that will work for you!

1 Like

Is this still the case? The nest integration app was released in July. Can it really take nest 5 months (and counting!) to certify an app?

Thanks. I'll keep trying!

Hmm, not gonna hold my breath for this one...

This post from @chuck.schwer goes back to October 30th, I'm not sure what nest is "restructuring" but it smells like nest BS to me.

Yes, it's still the case. I wouldn't have posted what I did if it wasn't true.

Sorry. No negative implication intended--just frustrated.

Hi there, we are sorry for the delays in Google reviews. No one at Hubitat expected this to happen when our integration was ready to go. In any case, please reach out to support@hubitat.com. We can walk you through how to use the advanced features and have you up and running in five minutes.

1 Like

Thanks! Support email sent.

Support e-mail sent.

email sent.