[SOLVED] Issues with cloud dashboard

There are no reported outages with our cloud provider, yet. But I'll keep an eye and if something is reported, will be sure to share.

Works fine through remote admin, if that’s any help (not using LAN access, but through remoteaccess.aws.hubitat.com).

Is it possible that there are cert expiration issues or a down cert server?

Same problem here. Cloud dashboard links are not working, local links are working.

No way for me to guess how long it’s been broken because it’s been four months or so since I have used a WAN Dashboard link.

1 Like

i just noticed the same. cloud dashboard link stop working for few hours now. no problem with local dashboard link

I can confirm the same problem. We are investigating.

4 Likes

Remote dashboards are working here in central NC.

1 Like

Local dashboards and remote admin are working. All cloud link dashboards are showing a white screen. Western NC

Same here all cloud dashboards all.white in mi and NH. Were working fine yesterday.

Not sure if it helps, but I'm getting 403 Forbidden on app.js to S3's us-east-2:

1 Like

Same with mine, cloud not working. Just a white screen on google chrome, PC

The one day I needed them of course :smile: . Good thing i have a synology vpn set up.

Should be fixed, please refresh the page and let us know if it's still broken.

4 Likes

Yup all good now!

Looks to be working now.

Bingo! All good.

Working again

Edit: Issue seems to be resolved now.

I'm currently having this issue as well. My dashboards work locally, but the cloud links lead to a blank screen. I'm getting a 403 Forbidden from app.js in the console.

Thanks for reaching out. There was an issue today that has been resolved.

2 Likes