[Solved] Dashboard Not Updating since 2.1.6.117 hotfix

I have just updated to the latest hotfix - 2.1.6.117 - and I have noticed that my dashboards are not updating in real time anymore. I have to refresh the page.
I have tried it with chrome on my PC and my phone and also firefox on my PC.
I haven't noticed this before so I'm assuming this problem was introduced with 2.1.6.117 but looking at the release notes i cannot see anything in there that would impact dashboards.
Maybe it was with the initial release of 2.1.6. I'm not sure I'm afraid.
Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, just turned on a Zooz switch and the dashboard didn't update. Took a refresh to update. Same with turning it off.

Edit - Rolled back to 113 and it worked fine

OK it's not just me then. :slight_smile:
Tagging @bravenel @mike.maxwell @chuck.schwer
Any thoughts on this?

We will look into it.

3 Likes

Thanks Bruce.

Same here

+1
Just updated and noticed contact sensors and door locks not updating in the dashboard unless I manually refresh the page.

Same here. Noticed switch changes not updating.

Same for me. Just not my weekend for technology :slight_smile:

Rollback...

Same. Frustrating. I feel like a lot of these bugs that pop up ought to be caught with regressions.

1 Like

Yup - just did that. I can't fault the HE team too much, they are actively seeking beta testers. Until more people officially sign up, we're all the beta testers. It's just part of a still early-stages platform.

New release, 2.1.6.118, corrects this problem.

2 Likes

They are looking for C-5 owners. I have a C-4.

Thanks Bruce

Iā€™d love to participate, but I honestly want to focus on other things and just have my house run without anymore interaction.

My most recent issues seemed to be fixed and things seem to be running optimal now.

Thanks Bruce.
Great service yet again.

After I updated yesterday my Dashboard has become unusable even after doing reboots and zwave repairs. It doesn't update properly or process my manual commands timely or at all.

My Dashboard has become unusable since loading 2.1.6.118. When I try to do a restore to 113 it seems like it took but still shows 118 as the current version. What should I do to get this working? I did reboots zwave repairs nothing is making an improvement.

Instead of reboot. Do a shutdown and wait for a few minutes then power up the hub.

I did power it off but not for a few minutes. I can do that again. Do you know why it doesn't reboot to the previous software if thats what I selected for a restore point?