So Glad I Switched!

5 Likes

I want to switch as well. Things were pretty stable for a while, but recently they have not been. Last night my lamps kept dimming off and on in the Living room for no apparent reason. WAF is low and I know the transition will temporarily lower that.

If only it was not Christmas time. Spending another $100 on home automation we "don't need" this time of year is virtually impossible.

2 Likes

I still get them just so I can snigger like Muttley !!

6 Likes

It's Christmas, everybody deserves one "To: Me, From: Me, For: Me" gift :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I've been getting the ST emails today too. Good riddance!

3 Likes

My sediments exactly. I snicker because I often consider giving my ST hub away, but realize that they're going to call me when things don't work. Do I want that? No. I'll just let it collect dust in my entertainment closet.

1 Like

I went ahead and ordered the new Hubitat hub after my echo yelled at 2:00 AM that we left the beer fridge door open. Too many false positives lately and things are just running like crap on ST.

8 Likes

Welcome. The rabbit hole awaits you. It is deep and full of adventure. Let us know if you need assistance or encouragement. You can find both here. Please post how things are going for you. See you on the other side.

1 Like