Snow Day!

Anybody else wake up to a foot of snow this morning!? :upside_down_face::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

Looks like I might have a problem with this camera, snow came off my solar panels and took it out. (it's now sideways!)...

camera

4 Likes

I just finished snow-blowing my driveway.... But I think I am pretty close to you anyhow..... If I remember correctly, you were in Dracut, MA, right? In Tewksbury over here..... Definitely didn't need the workout this morning....

2 Likes

I guess you won't be going to school today. :wink: In Minneapolis we got that a week ago.

3 Likes

Yup, in Dracut. looks like another 5" to 6" tonight too. :wink:

Can't wait for it..... At least my dog enjoys it......

1 Like

Yeah, mine too. That's a 95 pound black lab in the first pic. She goes out and just lays down in it. Must feel good on her old hips.

2 Likes

Perhaps you could get the dog to clear the snow for you.

1 Like

I tried once to attach a sled to here to pull my little daughter... No matter what I did, the dog wouldn't pull here, I could have offered a full cow as a steak and she still looked at me like "Are you crazy, what do I have you for?".....
Not gonna happen

1 Like

Yeah, it's rough here this week... :wink:

2 Likes

You guys are so lucky! Who doesn't love snow. :crazy_face::cold_face:

I don't mind the snow, as long as we don't repeat the winter of 2015.... that was rough...

One heck of a winter!

and yes... the snowman was still in there! lol

3 Likes

lol.

And it wasn't even over in February... that wall was even higher by March.....

Do you have enough space to put a few of us northern folks up for a few months?

:slight_smile:

sooo .. my answer to the Ikea question. Larchwood, Iowa over here. We got ice. Lots of it

2 Likes

@april.brandt I grew up in the Niagara Falls area. During the winter the spray from the falls turned to ice and coated the trees. Many of the trees were lit and just absolutely sparkled. The light in the background immediately brought back my childhood memories of those trees. Thanks

4 Likes

On the rare occasions (like once every 5-10 years) that I snows here (New Orleans), people rush home to take photos of their houses before the snow melts ..... :rofl:

Now water - that we get too much off.

1 Like

C’mon stop it !
I awoke to a bright red sun as Sydney is ringed by Bush fires.
Send us the rain. Please !

2 Likes

I really hope that situation ends soon. and without any more loss of life or property.

4 Likes