Smartlife RGBW Controller setup

I grabbed the driver from erocm123 and imported into Hubitat no problem.

I added my device IP into every field I could but am still getting the error below.

java.net.UnknownHostException: null (off)

All of these controllers worked fine in the ST equivalent setup.

Did you ever get this working? I am getting the same error.

I have the SmartLife RGBw working with my H801s without any issues.

I am getting this error constantly:

errorjava.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: null (parse)

Are you using @ericm’a latest drivers and smart app? I don’t get these errors.

Yes, I am using the latest drivers and app.

What do you mean by this?

Were you able to get 6 virtual switches to work ?

You mean the programs?

Yes. For me virtual devices got created, but they do not work.

You have to go back into the smart app and create your programs. The P1-6 will work.

Yeah, I did create program. But than 6 virtual devices got created to turn program on/off directly.
I can turn on any program from main device. But virtual devices for each program does not do anything.

Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing? @ericm - did the driver change to create virtual child devices like P1, P2, P3, etc? Or does it just create one child device with multiple program options in the device?

Screenshot of one of my devices:

On your screenshot is main device. That part work.
But virtual device for every program is not.

I can click on/off, status will change, but lights do not react.

I don't have a virtual child device. Can you take a screen shot of your device list itself? Here is mine:

Did you install main device manually?
If you use Smart Life connect application, there is an option to create virtual devices.

Virtual devices.

I didn’t see a need to do that. I use custom commands in RM to initiate the programs.

1 Like

Probably something needs to be updated for the virtual devices to work, but @aaron has a good point. If rule machine can access the custom commands (on1, on2, etc) that is a way to do it without creating all the extra devices.

It is much easier as you can then use RM to execute the command on any SmartLife RGBw device.

But for voice commands and status update, virtual device is much easier to use.
@Eric, program import is also not working well... If you could fix it , that would be great.