Smart ZigBee Strip Light Switch Controller for HE

Just be warned... it's a rabbit hole of EPIC proportions. What started out as "Oh, I'm just going to put up some permanent lights because I'm lazy" has turned into "How much more money can I spend on Pixels this year?".

:smiley:

1 Like

Comunidad hubitat en español?
Hice un review de este sistema para ayudarlo a crecer en la comunidad hispana!

2 Likes

I sure could use some guidance on the connectors.

See Display Case Project post

YF

Did you get it sorted out? I did not have to cut mine. The 2' strips were perfect for me. That's why I went with the Sylvania. I saw on the other post your a looking for something "plug 'n' play" so to speak. There are some solutions but I have no idea if they will work. Also, you are going to need a 5 pin connector for the Sylvania. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Strip-Lights-Connector-Solderless-RGBWW/dp/B076HMVHYR or these: Angled Connectors

@CAZ did you have to cut your strips on your projects? If so, did you figure out a way to connect the cut side to another strip?

YF

No, I didn't. Fortunately, 2' strips were what I needed.

I have the same issue. We’re you able to get your colors fixed?
Thanks

I don't know
They are in my daughter's room and I don't use them
She has a ton of colored lights in the room and all sorts of colors and no complaints so far.

But I think she doesn't notice/care, she is five.

Thanks for the quick reply. If anybody else has suggestions for how to fix my color being off... please chime in.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.