Smart thermostat

Hello everyone.
This is my first post.
I already start build my home automatization for my new house (i will start build soon)

I would like to have infrared heaters and i would like to use this kind of thermostats.

maybe some one have this device with HE? I would like to integrate because i can easly manage set temperature.
Or you think that better will be switch for panel and temperature sensor?
( i cannot find good sensor for Zigbee) i prefer to avoid using battery.
I found only sonoff TH10 but this is only wifi someone connect with HE?

BR
Damian

Welcome to the Hubitat Community!

I cannot recommend anything like that in a home unless it's either ETL certified or UL. I see neither listed in that ad for the Thermostat, but some of their devices are, so you'll need to check it out further.

In North America we have access to a Canadian company called Sinopé and they have ETL certified thermostats that are compatible with HE. Don't know if you can get them in Poland or how expensive they would be.

For devices like Tuya that are not currently compatible, you will need to either have a community driver if one exists (use the search), or you'll need to use an integration like this one that can bring them from HA to HE.

1 Like

But this is wi-fi, i would like to skip wi-fi if is possible. I prefer to have zigbee.
I think i will buy and check this thermostat.

thank you for support.

What is WiFi? Sinopé makes both WiFi and Zigbee thermostats if that's what you're referring to.

ok i didn;t check well.

I bought

i connected with HA, but i need learn how set up ect.