Slow Rules on 2.2.6.137

No. They they don’t mount well I’m a two gang box, and I shouldn’t have to. Z-wave is an automation protocol that has never been problematic for me prior to a certain point in the HE upgrade path. I have a very small z-wave network. And I have never had this problem with this dimmer in particular. But I don’t mind replacing my old z-wave switches and dimmers with Z-wave +. I just is frustrating that that every step Intake to improve the system, after some updates, things slow back down, and every time it is my fault. It is never the hub, and no one looks at the hub. It is the typical point the finer at the other person scenario.

@armand please see the PM I sent you.

I have noticed strange delays on my hub over the last 2 updates. I use all z-wave Aeotec devices, today was fine everything nice and fast however I have noticed sometimes 3 / 7 seconds delay.

I changed the mesh to be 1 hour full updates
and I used the motion and mode app for the triggers. The other night I moved two of my automation which simply switched on a light over to the simple rules app and all seems well.

I tend to not change much on the hub once working but I’m not ruling out maybe z-wave delays between devices so don’t want to blame software straight out.

I’m just keeping an eye on things at the moment and making very small changes but like you when I click the device on the dashboard it works straight away.

Hope this helps and might point you in the right direction, maybe something small chocking the hub every so often which is hard to catch ?

I’ll report back if find anything else...

This topic has become very confused with multiple different subjects that have little in common. It will be closed now. If you have an issue that needs to be brought to light, please start a new topic appropriate to your issue.

3 Likes