Sinope TH1300ZB - clock is 24 hours?

There doesn't appear to be anything in Custom Attributes to set the clock.

Yes. As discovered above, it isnโ€™t in the driver and would need to be added. You can request the @mike.maxwell add it to a future update if possible.

Hi @mike.maxwell, would it be possible for you to add the 12 hour time to the native driver please?

if(TimeFormatParam == "12h AM/PM"){//12h AM/PM
traceEvent(settings.logFilter,"Set to 12h AM/PM",settings.trace)
cmds += zigbee.writeAttribute(0xFF01, 0x0114, 0x30, 0x0001)
}
else{//24h
traceEvent(settings.logFilter,"Set to 24h",settings.trace)
cmds += zigbee.writeAttribute(0xFF01, 0x0114, 0x30, 0x0000)
}

Thanks!

The driver if I recall is using the hubs temperature scale to determine 12 or 24 hour format.
We can probably add an option to override this in the driver.

While doing that it would be good to add the option to turn on clock display be default. Thanks.

Hi @mike.maxwell, thanks for the super fast reply. I have 12 hour and โ€œFโ€ selected in my hubโ€™s settings. I have restarted the hub and tried the config button and update time button in the device settings to no avail - it stays at 24H time (for what itโ€™s worth, I also have manually set the temperature settings on the thermostat itself to Fahrenheit as well). If what you mentioned is implemented, perhaps I found a bug. If not, it would be awesome if you could add it.

All of the clock capable Sinope thermostat drivers will include 12/24 clock option in platform 2.2.4...

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.