Simplest way to move all zwave devices from smart things to c8

I have about 60 zwave devices on smart things. The rest of the devices are either wifi or Philips Hue (zigbee).

My question is: it seems the only way to do this is unpair each zwave device from smart things and then pair each device with c8. Is there no way to do it in bulk or I just have to suck it up. These are standard devices (leviton, aeotech, gocontrol, etc).

My principal goal here is get the things into homekit which i was doing with homebridge but smarthings broke that so now it want it out of my house.

Thanks.

Sadly suck it up is the answer.

2 Likes

Luckily for you, it will be the last time you need to exclude and include every device. The next time it's just a matter of restoring a cloud backup and you'd be up and running a new Hubitat Elevation hub in a matter of minutes. Do check out this post before you dive in:

2 Likes

Thanks Bobby. I got the C8. The product is great. The flexibility reminds of the way it was before Samsung ruined Smart Things. I can even use groovy! I have started the process of moving everything and it is going well.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.