Simple delay not working

Glad it's been consistent for you, albeit with a minor workaround. I wish there'd be more people experiencing this so we can get it looked at. But it doesn't seem widespread enough to take Bruce's time.

This morning it didn't turn off. I tried manually with the iphone app and the tile showed sending but would not shut it off. I'd refresh the app and it would show on and not off. After several attempts, it finally turned off. I think I'll try a range extender for the kitchen but don't really think that's the problem as it has always turned on at the programmed time. I have leak detectors under the dishwasher, refrigerator, and washing machine that turns off the house water and they don't have comm issues.

Are those z-wave or zigbee?

z-wave

I don't want to jinx myself, but ever since I put a z-wave range extender in the kitchen, I haven't had a failure to turn off. Time will tell but so far so good.

I think there are still some z-wave stack issues for them to work out but it definitely helps having a stronger mesh. I converted all my light switches and fan switches to z-wave and it has been solid. Now I'm working on converting all my outlets (at least the ones where it makes sense) to ZigBee so I have a strong mesh for both.