Significant delays between physical events and recorded log events

Nothing much for stats on those two remotes. Node AF shows only 1 neighbor, but I also have a remote that shows the same way for some reason, but it will still use repeaters when needed. Different brand but mine has been very reliable. I can tell you that when I was having some issues with it randomly not working, I replaced the battery even though it will still saying 100% and that fixed it.

Might be useful to just test out some of the buttons on those two remotes and then wait 10-15 minutes to see if more stats populate, like the message count and RTT values. Disable the automations temporarily if needed so you are not opening and closing doors.

Curious and has nothing to do with the issues, but these some sort of roller style door that is used on a garage or otherwise how are the doors automated to open, sounds very fancy.

OK, I will try this a bit later and see what happens.

The apartment door is a swing door. For this one I am using "Open Sesame" door actuator.
This is the only one with a clutch which allowed to use a door without any noticeable mechanical interference.
Balcony door in a Bedroom is a sliding door. For this one I am using AutoSlide. In order to use the door manually power to the Autoslide must be turned off. Otherwise a significant force is required to move the door by hands. Everything is 100% automated. So, this is not a big deal.
Balcony door in a Living Room is a sliding door but unlike apartment door it is very heavy for the Open Sesame actuator. in this case I an using DIY door opener based on strong linear actuator controlled by ZEN17. Door could be open/close manually without any noticeable mechanical interference when actuator is completely retracted.

1 Like