Show Off Your Dashboards!

Here's another quick tease...

17 Likes

52%20AM

The slide-and-drop-the-baby-onto-the-floor button!

:rofl:

14 Likes

A 3d button?! Hmmm

how about the #1 reason preventing me from using the built in dash... actual thermostat tiles?

Of course we wouldn't rewrite dashboard basically from scratch without doing a thermostat tile.

11 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: another hint is tile based :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At first I saw clocks, now all I see is the back end of legless pigs. image LOL

11 Likes

LMAO....it took me a minute...but when I got it I almost peed my pants. Thank you, I needed that today.

3 Likes

Damn! Coffee through the nose is painful!

I like the soapbox derby car icon. I have to find a use for that one.

I thought that a couple of them were sitting on the toilet icons for a sec. Got me thinking about what automations one might want to do in that space. lol

Could certainly send a TTS announcement on success!! ha

2 Likes

There are over 1500 icons to play with.

5 Likes

But can you play Crysis on it? (An oldie but goodie)

2 Likes

I take it you guys are implementing Font Awesome into the dashboard??? Yes??? PLEASE???!!!

I'll pay money to be able to use Font Awesome icons in the dashboard!!! TAKE MY MONEY! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forget Crysis... HL3 Confirmed!

1 Like

Not font awesome. But custom designed icons and other collections including the material design icon set.

Ok. Fine. But I'm not paying for material design icons though. :wink: LOL

Seriously though, the tease shots looks awesome.

I'll just leave this here: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3R2Wttd4Os&t=679s

2 Likes

Can't really understand the fascination for this.... But that's me loll :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Legacy dashboard used it, so it's coming along for the ride.