Sengled RGBW Wifi Bulb

Looking to see if anyone has tried to integrate these to the hubitat. Tried using the LAN discovery and it does not find the bulbs on the same network.

@neonrt7 It might need to be reset. I have one here and you might try turning it On and Off quickly (by hand in the socket) 10 times until it flashes 5 times white and then red, green, blue, and try again. Be as close to hub as possible.

Are you thinking of the Zigbee bulbs? I don't think there is support for the Wi-Fi ones. LAN discovery will not find anything unless Hubitat has specifically added support (most need a dedicated "service" app besides drivers).

The zigbee bulb version will include just fine. I just dragged one out of the box and reset it the way I showed above and it included right away as a "Sengled Element Color Plus".

Yes, I was asking because the OP said WiFi.

1 Like

Oops, missed the LAN part. Yes you have to be careful to purchase the zigbee versions.

They are Wifi. Just curious if hubitat had support for them or if someone wrote a custom driver for it. If not all well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.