Sengled E12 LED Candelabra model: E1F-N5E not working in Google Home

Hello All,
I recently transferred from ST. This transfer, and I my wife purchasing new lamps for some rooms, brought on the need to buy some new bulbs. I purchased the Sengled E12 LED Candelabra model: E1F-N5E. After some problems got them to pair properly but can't get them to recognize in Google Home. All my other lights including some SYLVANIA General Lighting 73661 Smart LED light strip work and recognize in Google Home. I try to add these Sengled E12 LED Candelabra model: E1F-N5E in the Google Home Hubitat app but they don't appear in the actual Google Home app after Hubitat runs the sync request. When I open the Google Home Hubitat app, they are toggled off like I didn't even add them. Any help would be appreciated.

Those exact bulbs are not on the compatible devices list. Which driver are you using with them and are they fully controllable from the device details page of your HE hub?

Sorry I thought I included that. I'm using the Sengled Element Color Plus driver.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.