I've always had a problem with Hubitat and my bulbs. I set my bulbs to dim to a percentage and come on with a motion sensor. Often after coming on, when commanded they don't go off.
I always assumed it was just bugs in code and it would eventually get resolved. Now, 1+ year later it still happens and it's disappointing!
I have learned there is a solution that works. If I command the bulb to go to 100%, then issue the off command, it works every time. If the bulb is below 60%, the problem happens often, 60-99 it happens occassionally, but at 100% never does it get stuck on.
I recently rebuilt my hubitat world in an effort to clean it up - still, I did reuse the older hardware and bulbs. Doing this allowed me to create a very detailed table of the items in my network such as vendor, model, date etc in a spreadsheet.
I have bulbs that get 'stuck' from Sengled, Sylvania, and OSRam. The Sengled bulbs use the Sengled driver, while the Sylvania and OsRam bulbs use 'Generic Zigbee CT (Dev)'. So, to me this means it's not a driver issue but a bulb issue. I bought a Sylvania Gateway as I heard that was a way to update firmware, but I was unable to make this work or solve anything.
I have about 15 of these bulbs. Some are grouped (eg; 3 bulbs over the kitchen table in a single light appliance), some standalone. It happens to all these bulbs, and is random.
I ask for:
Feedback on the vendor(s). Thoughts on best drivers. Recommendations to resolve problem.