Securifi Key Fob

Thanks!
That seems to do it.
Unfortunately, it mean I cannot define the three buttons on the device to do different things - pushing any one of the three, or one over and over, will give me the same message.
Any ideas on that?

It should recognize a different button as having been pressed, thus ButtonName. You would need a different action per name in the conditional actions. So one could make a light turn on, second could make a light turn off, third could run an alarm.

If there is a bug, let me know and I will try to fix the driver when I get back over the weekend.

1 Like

So, not too familiar with Rule Manager (don't use it enough!)
I am able to build most things, but this is just not getting very far.

Only thing left for me to figure out is assigning different buttons to different functions. That is what has me stumped.

Here is a screenshot of a rule I created that responds to different buttons being pressed, all it does is log them but you could put any action in there. I realized the way I wrote it you do not even need ButtonName as a trigger really. It triggers if ButtonPresses is changed (and I always have it change, because it is either a different button OR the same again, so it would go up) then checks which button was pushed with an IF.