Schlage Connect Deadbolt - Zigbee Lock

Purchased a Schlage Connect Deadbolt Zigbee Lock. I cannot get it passed the discovery page. This is as far as I get:

There are several threads with members stating they use Schlage Zigbee locks, hopefully I can get this one to work.

do you have any bulbs connected to HE?, if so what brand...

I only have Schlage Z-Wave Locks but in joining a lot of devices last weekend I ran into that on some Zigbee and Z-Wave devices sometimes it would sit there for 15 seconds before resolving the driver to use but other times I'd wait more than 5 minutes and it wouldn't ever continue so I then had to unjoin (Z-Wave) or reset the device then try again. I think I went through that process about 10 times for 1 device (at least 5 of those tries it was within a foot or two of the hub) before it worked. I've seen similar behavior with other hubs as well.

I have no bulbs, the lock is my only Zigbee device. I have lots of GE/Jasco switches/dimmers/outlets and 2 Fibaro water sensors. These are all zwave plus. Since I posted I went to: settings, view Zigbee devices and found the device. I changed the type to: "Generic Zigbee Lock". Still no funtionality. I hit lock the lock does not lock.

Tried removing and adding several times, looks like its working (at least I got the green light on the lock) report back soon

Success!!! At least I am able to lock/unlock from HE. Will try the codes soon. Thanks for the help.

I am considering the exact same lock in a new house build so I wanted to know how did you go in the end? All good?

I have 4 of these. They work great. Much better than the z-wave verse that I had prior. Super reliable.