Sale Linkind Zigbee 3.0 Plug and Remote $10 @ Amazon-Limited Time

Just wanted to note that I found an Aqara button on eBay for $15, and decided to get it to try it out. It's pretty nice. Easy to pair, and the same size as the Linkind (but square w/nicely rounded corners). Seems to work fine, quick responses to button presses. No magnetic mount like the Linkind, unfortunately, just the stick-up type.

Update: Like this button. Using the driver that Markus had provided, it provides single tap, double tap, and hold options, and has a nice solid click when you use it.

I had an aqara button, but in an effort to stabilize my zigbee, I pulled all aqara devices off my mesh. Apparently according to Markus, aqara devices when they fall of can wreak havoc on the mesh.
Since removing all aqara, thet are not zigbee 3.0 my mesh is much better.
That was about 6-8 months ago, don't know if HE updates may have affected zigbee/aqara compatibility

Thanks for the info.

I've had an Aqara lux sensor on my mesh for weeks w/no issues, but I'll keep an eye on things and see if I run into any issues w/the button in place.

I've never actually (to my knowledge/experience) had a Zigbee device fall off my network. I do have several Iris and Centralite zigbee plugs scattered about, which could be why. Thanks for the heads-up. I hope it doesn't cause any problems, I like the little sucker.

Wait ! Stop the music ! You have an Aqara sensor and an Iris plug. I read Iris is not good for aqara devices.
Is your Aqara sensor zigbee 3.0?

Oops, my bad, typing w/out brain engaged...it's a Zioami/Mijia light sensor, Zigbee 3.0.

I have two of those lux sensors. They work great. I have lots of devices that should have issues with Aqara (and a cube that falls off). The lux sensors have never fallen off.

Ah, the zigbee 3.0 Aqara devices seem to be much better. I have 2 of the oople 6 button switch, and they've been great

I got 2 of those on the way. Look nice in the picture.

they're actually pretty amazing. If you use markus's driver you'll have up to 32 unique actions. My first button hasn't fallen off in several months. Great piece of hardware.

I received two of these outlets and buttons a few weeks ago. For $10.00 a piece I couldn't resist. Just got around to installing them this weekend. I was hoping even if the buttons wouldn't pair I could use them with the plug.

If you pair the button to the plug then it will not pair to the HE hub and vice versa. So hopefully they will get these working sometime down the road.

1 Like

My same hope...I have two of the buttons and love their small size. I am using the plug as a Zigbee device and it's working perfectly, and has a nice small profile.

1 Like

did you ever get the temp to report on the linkind contact sensor?

No

1 Like

Thats too bad I just ordered a 2 pack. I wonder if @mike.maxwell is able to get it working.

I recently installed 14 of them on windows, very easy pairing and good price.

1 Like

These sensors aren't capable of reporting temperature, I have moved the fingerprint for these devices to the Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor (no temp) where it should be.

2 Likes

First post, thanks for everybody's efforts.

I have been able to pair and use the 4 button fob (at least 3 of the buttons) using the driver found on this thread.

I'm not getting anything from the 4th button (panic button) but otherwise works great. Would be great if the proverbial "somebody" could add the presence of some of the other drivers to this as well.

Steve

I don't have one of these but I took a look at the driver code. After pressing the panic key take a look at what's in the settings for the device. Looks like buttonname should be panic and button should be 4.

HSM custom panic rules do not appear to respond to buttons, so use RM to open then close a virtual contact to trigger an HSM custom panic rule monitoring the virtual contact.

Hey Arn, You are correct. I recently got one of these and it works great for arm/disarm. I just pressed button 4 (2 concentric circles) and got this:

dev:73422021-01-18 02:36:39.811 pm debugAlarm Zig3 Button: Creating event [name:pushed, value:4, isStateChange:true, descriptionText:Panic button pushed]

dev:73422021-01-18 02:36:39.808 pm infoAlarm Zig3 Button: Panic button (4) pushed

dev:73422021-01-18 02:36:39.803 pm debugAlarm Zig3 Button: descMap: [raw:catchall: 0104 0501 01 01 0040 00 8120 01 00 0000 02 00 , profileId:0104, clusterId:0501, clusterInt:1281, sourceEndpoint:01, destinationEndpoint:01, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:8120, isClusterSpecific:true, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:02, direction:00, data:]

using the driver by "muxa"

Heiman ZigBee Key Fob

• Device Driver for Hubitat Elevation hub
  • Version 0.1.1
    (name: "Heiman ZigBee Key Fob", namespace: "muxa", author: "Mikhail Diatchenko") {

Create a button controller app rule like below,