Ryobi Garage Door Opener

Running into a brick wall here. I was having trouble grabbing the garageID field, ended up grabbing it direct from the TTI website TiWi Connect - Webapp

Once I had the garage ID, I have been seeing the door position data as it moves as well as when it lands on open and closed states in the debug strings and it also appears to update on the driver as well.

However, when I try to trigger an open or close event, I get no action. I do see this recurring error:
errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException: java.lang.Exception: No response data exists for async request (processGarageStateRequest)

any ideas?

Community here is very helpful. Honest question here (not trying to be funny) but I’ve noticed the app from Ryobi does quote a lot already. What do you plan on doing with Hubitat connecting to the GDO that the app doesn’t already do? I’m fairly new to home automation and am trying to learn about what others look forward to accomplishing by connecting this to Hubitat. Thanks in advance!

Just FYI, Ryobi did not discontinue their garage door opener. They had an injunction which prevents them from selling any units until 2023 (Permanent Injunction Granted to Chamberlain Group - Chamberlain Group)

That being said, has there been any luck with getting this to work recently with the GD200 model?

I have the same error:

java.lang.Exception: No response data exists for async request on line 295 (method processGarageStateRequest

Thank you!