Rule not logging correctly, missing ENDIF not working right

This is the entire log for this app. From me going out an hour ago, and returning home. I'm about to go for a game of squash, and will clear any errors before I go, and keep logging open. I'll take a screen shot within 15 minutes of going out of the scheduled jobs page.

What do you mean by "rule truth for negative"? and by "positive"?

Sorry, true and false.
-Select actions for true
-Select actions for false

The thing i find bizarre: on the true side, there are two actions, setting the PB of two rules. Both are setup the same. For one rule, it set the PB, for the other it didnt. You can see it in the logs. At 9:28:32

And when I said earlier, that it is not honouring the delay, that was my misreading of the logs. Now I can see that it did set the delay, but not action it after the appropriate deley.

We need to separate and distinguish between two things: the action running from the script (it says Action: xxxx --> after a delay of yyy), and the delayed actioning happening later (it says Delayed Action : xxxx....). From what I can tell, all of your actions are running in the first sense, but the delayed action is not happening consistently, the second sense.

Is that correct in your view?

Yes, that is my view (now that I can see what should be in the logs, and is not). I was not seeing anything in the logs to indicate the second sense.

Yes, so the failure must have to do with the delayed action not being scheduled, or not being run if scheduled. Need to see Scheduled Jobs to catch that. I will poke at a similar rule...

Rule has been cleaned (update this rule).

Looks like it worked this time.

I think I know what the problem is. Working on a fix today for next release.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.