Rule Machine Slow, or zwave mesh?

Ok, I will try it later, thanks for the suggestion. I have questions, the switch has zero delay if I go to HE directly in the device on the web browser, I turn it on and off with no delay, if I go to Smarttiles it has no delay, how is posible that the switch is the problem if RM uses the same digital command to turn on the lights as me inside the device and pressing the on switch on my web browser? It's the same digital command, or it's not? I'm not saying RM is the fault, but it could be the z wave mesh, but the light works just fine using the web browser. This is driving me crazy.

@chuck.schwer @bobbyD @mike.maxwell @bravenel

After hours and hours of troubleshooting I finally found the problem, I was frustrated because I had the same rule setup with my garage light and door and it worked fast, when doing the test with the front door and front porch light I noticed that only when I opened my smart lock manually( it sends info to the hub to change the status) it was delaying the light for about 8 seconds. I tested leaving the lock open and it was working fine every time, so I remembered that some of the guys had problems with the locks and the problem was delay opening and closing the lock, then I proceeded to remove the lock from the hub and now the light works fine. My opinion is the lock was transmitting its data through this switch, and it makes sense because it's the nearest switch from the lock, apparently those delays some other users are reporting is a problem with the driver for the locks, and by the way, it was showing an error in my z wave repair but Mike said it was fine. I'm in version 119, not sure if the problem of the locks in another thread was resolved, but I will go there and post my findings. Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.