Rule machine question

Any luck with the change?

You are not using the correct option, as I mentioned in the other thread:

Changing it as suggested above would fix this particular problem. However, it does not appear that the Notifications app can combine these options, so if you want a repeat and a limit, a rule would probably be best.

yes thanks i just changed to the normal notify app with a 30 minute hold out.. cannot control how many times etc this way but easier and probably less taxing on the hub.. thanks for everyones help. Ive been too busy getting all 100 devices added to the hub with all the inclusion issues. the hub cloud backup recovery can not come too soon becuase it seems too easy to hose the c7 zwave radio and get in the "hub is busy" message funk. The other think the notifier rule doesnt allow me is a message on recovery of the temp.. If i added the general one as a second rule i would get them all the time.

A virtual switch with a notification when it turns off could achieve this since it would be a single event. On when above your desired temp and off when below. Notify once when turned off.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.