Rule Machine - Days of week Schedule setup issue

Hello, I'm running 2.2.4.145 and having a problem with Rule Machine setting / changing rules (tried new and existing rules) with the "Days of Week Schedule" trigger. When I save the trigger for a specific set of days and time everything in the UI looks normal and appears the trigger has been setup, but then I see these entries in the log

At the specific time the rule Is supposed to trigger it doesn't, and there are no entries at all in the log either.

Any ideas? Is this a known issue?

I'm having the same problem with one of my rules that uses Days of the Week Schedule. I believe this is a known issue and was acknowledged in another thread by @bravenel. I can't seem to find that thread at the moment though.

This is a known issue, and a fix is coming out today.

1 Like

Just updated and unfortunately still getting errors in logs when I save and events aren't triggering. I tried updating the trigger time using both Safari and Chrome. No luck in either case.

Yep, looks like that one change didn't make it into 2.2.4.147. Sorry about that. It will be in the next release. Suggest you use the Cron alternative as a work-around. See this: Free Online Cron Expression Generator and Describer - FreeFormatter.com

Switching to the Cron String option fixed my rule. I now see Scheduled Jobs at the right time in the rule settings. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip, that worked!

Do you know if this was resolved in 2.2.4.153?

Should be fixed in 2.2.4.156. Not sure if it was in 153 or not.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.