Rule Machine automations not running

I recently started porting my automations from HomeKit to my Hubitat. Because I was tired of having to redo them every time I restarted homebridge (for some reason it would remap my devices and remove them from automations)

However I am now noticing that some automations arenā€™t running. Maybe I am setting them up incorrectly, or maybe itā€™s my devices that I am using.

I posted some images of my automations that I created that are failing to run, or failing to finish running (they will turn a device on, but wonā€™t turn it off after the delay period).

Anyone else run into this issue at all haha? Should I restore to factory and start fresh? I tried the shut down. Wait 30 minutes and then reboot as well since mostly all my devices are Zigbee. I donā€™t have more than 15 devices.

Parent child parameters
EzspGetParentChildParametersResponse [childCount=0, parentEui64=0000000000000000, parentNodeId=65535]

Child Data

Neighbor Table Entry
[Bathroom Fragrance Plug, 0670], LQI:255, age:3, inCost:1, outCost:3
[Candle Hot Plate, 1A32], LQI:255, age:3, inCost:1, outCost:1
[Candle Plug, 38C0], LQI:229, age:4, inCost:5, outCost:7
[Garage Door Plug, AB47], LQI:251, age:4, inCost:3, outCost:7
[HallwayRepater, C66F], LQI:255, age:3, inCost:1, outCost:1
[FrontRoom Plug, D4E8], LQI:196, age:7, inCost:7, outCost:0

Route Table Entry
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Candle Plug, 38C0] via [HallwayRepater, C66F]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Garage LightSwitch, AC06] via [Candle Hot Plate, 1A32]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Garage Door Sensor, 2B60] via [Candle Hot Plate, 1A32]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [DrGsRoom Sensor, 31FC] via [Candle Hot Plate, 1A32]

For this rule, take out the ELSE-IF

You can use the Simple Automation Rules for this

This one looks fine. It isn't working?

I just want to throw in there that you don't want any conditions to cancel the action in case you're in the garage. This rule is final. If the light turns on, the it will turn off after 15 minutes. No matter what. This is what your intention is, right. just wanted to clarify. Nothing wrong with that. I just wondered.

Ok Iā€™ll make the changes and move some to simple automations.

But yea the garage light will just stay on right now unless I turn it off.

Yea for now thatā€™s how I want to automate it. Iā€™m rarely ever in the garage except to park my car and plug it in.

Itā€™s just weird that the time based ones arenā€™t working. Figured those would have been rock solid. I can understand geo fenced automations being spotty. But the others is odd.

If you lower the time to 1 minute for testing, does it turn off? Turn on debugging for the switch and test it out.

Iā€™ve been playing around with it. I think they are solid again. I also upgrade the hub version. The tweaks on the automations, combined with a restart I think helped resolve my automations. So far so good.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.