Using Room lighting to automatically turn on and off secondary light B whenever primary light A is turned on/ off.
This has been working flawlessly when Light A is turned on or off via
- its switch
- the Hubitat native dashboard on a Windows laptop
I recently installed the Android App and have been learning about it.
The automation only partially works on the Android App.
- If I use the app to turn ON Light A, it automatically & immediately turns on Light B as it should.
- HOWEVER, if I then ALSO use the App to turn OFF Light A, Light B does not turn off (but it should)
- If I use the Windows dashboard to turn ON Light A, it automatically & immediately turns on Light B as it should.
- If I then switch to the Android App to turn OFF Light A, Light B turns off as it should.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?