Room Lighting - Is it possible to Stop Motion / Contact Activation But Allow Manual Activation?

It's not through the built-in hue integration. I've been using both Coco-Hue and Advanced Hue integrations at different times recently.

1 Like

I didn't know this either. I have all my lights connected to my hue bridge but have my hue sensors connected directly to HE.

I use coco hue so i think ill move my sensors back to the hue bridge if they can be used with HE events.

1 Like

@bravenel - I was thinking about this situation again, i.e. being able to disable motion-based activation of Room Lighting while leaving manual control available....

I noticed that the Zone Motion Controller App, which I use in most of my Rooms, has the option to restrict activation of the Zone during certain modes. Would it be possible to introduce an additional option to restrict / allow the activation of a zone based on a switch? If I had a choice I would ask for the switch option to be like the mode option, only if the switch is ON will motion activation occur. The combination of the mode and switch options being populated would mean that both the mode AND switch conditions would need to be true.