RM4 Error

Set trigger as code entered on lock. Then in actions I want to say if a switch is on then do something. I select the IF and it pops up Command currentValue not supported. I never get to choose what the IF is.

Your trigger should be a specific lock code, them you won't get that.

It is a specific lock code. I select code entered, then the lock, then it gives me a list of codes and I select the one I want. That looks fine. But when I go to put in an action and select the IF it pops up the error.

Here is screen shots of what I do:

1 Like

Here's another one just ran across. In the following rule I wanted to change the IF statement. So selected edit. All it did was put in another IF and the end. Tried several times, same result. Had to delete and re-enter.

I am having the same issue and hadn't made a post as I was looking for others 1st!

Just entered the same rule about lock codes using RM3 and it goes in just fine.

This is a known bug, fixed for the next release. It shouldn't be attempting to create a condition for the lock codes trigger.

You didn't show anything to shed light on this.

Here's my example of what you have:

29%20PM

And, here is what it looks like when I click on Edit the IF-THEN action:

I suspect you are being thrown off by the line where it says IF ( FALSE). But notice just below that the correct statement of the expression at that point. You would have 3 choices at this point:

1. Erase the expression to start over,

2. Done with Conditional Action to accept it the way it already is, or

3. Select AND, OR, or XOR to add more conditions to the expression.

If you were seeing something different, please show a screenshot.

Yep, that's what was confusing me. I guess I was expecting it to just give me the choice to select a new presence item.
Thanks for the clarification.