I have a simple RM 4.0 rule (platform 22.214.171.124) which is supposed to turn off a scene at sunrise. Looking in the logs, the action never happened this morning. Any ideas? Suggestions to troubleshoot?
Things I've checked:
- Time is set correctly.
- Timezone is set correctly.
- Live logs have the correct time "now"
- Latitude and Longitude is set correctly
- Sunrise and Sunset are correct as per Settings > Location
- Clicking "Run Actions" in the rule works and correctly turns the scene off.
Expected behavior: Action is run at Sunrise.
Actual behavior: Rule action is not run at Sunrise.