I have a rule that shows the day I change my HVAC filter. This has worked for quite some time but I did make a slight change that has caused an issue and I don't see why.
I have a global datetime variable that holds the date I change the filter and I display this date on a dashboard. When it was working I was filling the hub variable with the date and time I changed the filter. I decided time was not really important I just wanted the date displayed. I have found, however, that if I fill the hub variable with just the date on the HUB variable page then the dashboard displays the date correctly. If I fill the hub variable with just the date using RM the variable shows invalid date on the dashboard.
In the screenshot below the first display is what the dashboard tile looks like after updating it on the Hub variable page, the second screenshot shows the RM action used to set it in a rule. The third display shows what it looks like after executing the RM action.