RM: Control Hue Color/Level by mode broke last night

I did not make any changes to my hub over the weekend, but when I came home, I noticed that none of my RM motion lighting rules were working. After hours of tinkering, it appears that the "color by mode" setting no longer works. I can manually control the bulbs to all extents, but RM is choking.

RM set color/level (without mode) works just fine. I've also deleted a few rules and rebuilt from scratch, since I saw that as a solution somewhere.

Logs just show the trigger, then no action.

Last line was added just to make sure it worked. The color/mode portion does nothing at all.

Any thoughts?

I can't find anything obviously wrong with the rule, which just leaves one question: what mode was the hub in at this time? I know it sounds obvious and you may have already checked, but I feel like it's worth asking. :slight_smile: (If it's not in one of those modes, it of course won't do anything--but I think I've also seen reports that it freaks out and exits the rule too so future actions won't run for that particular execution, which I'm guessing is a bug, but I'm not sure if that's been fixed yet.)

Also, any difference if you manually click "Run Actions" vs. waiting for the rule to trigger? Finally, are these Hue Bridge bulbs or directly-connected Zigbee bulbs? I know you said they work fine directly from the device page, but Zigbee bulbs directly connected are notoriously problematic for some people, both if mixed with other devices on the same Zigbee network or if commands are issued too fast in a row (like a "Set Level" and "Set Color Temperature" as your rule appears to be doing, only one of which might actually go through)--the latter of which again is an issue I've seen acknowledge but not sure if fixed yet.

I'm in Home 3 Day right now. Last night none of my motion lighting was working in various other modes. Just... something snapped. I've rebooted the hub twice to no avail. Very odd. This C5 hub has never given me issues like my C4, which I use for crazy stuff like Chromecast, and other risky integrations.