RF controller? Bond? Broadlink?

I think Bond is just 315Mhz but Broadlink is both 315 and 433Mhz. There are a couple of Bond staff active in this forum but I can't remember names to tag them. I'd bet lights are 433Mhz. I only have 433Mhz water and motion sensors (no switches) and use a Tasmotized Sonoff Bridge for that.

1 Like

Hi, did you get the drive some how? I am also trying to find it but it seems that it is complete off right now... this is soo frustrating...

The RF remote for:

(ESP Based) Has a function that 'sniffs' for RF traffic and therefore reports back to HE when the native RF remote is used, keeping HE in sync.
Also has the added benefit of optionally trigging other stuff in HE from the RF remote.

I am in a similar boat, trying to control blinds on 433MHz RF, thinking I will try do something similar with and ESP and radio module. Any resources someone could point me to?

Alternatively could the above sniffing function be implemented in Broadlink/Bond?

Has anyone had any updates/recommendations on this or any other hubs?
I had a Logitech harmony hub on deep discount but it’s only IR so that’s squared away.

I’ve been trying to find an inexpensive RF controller and was looking to control both my fireplace remote and movie screens if possible, but am a little hung up about compatibility with HE especially since I’m ignorant about radio frequencies.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.