Repeater routing tables

I bought a couple of TRADFRI Signal Repeater a few weeks ago, and now with the latest release of hubitat there is now a driver and it reports routing info. is it possible to get similar info added to other zigbee repeaters like the samsung outlet (generic zigbee outlet). is the info there, exposed and the driver just needs to be updated? or is there a user written device driver that exposes the routing table.

I was surprised at what devices were connected via the TRADFRI Signal Repeaters. from the garage door to the 2nd story bedroom on the other end of the house. so I plan on hitting IKEA tomorrow to stock up on repeaters and deploy around the house to strengthen my zigbee.

2 Likes

Great Request! Same goes for the Centralte / Iris V2 outlets I have some Orbit Sprinkler timers I am trying to troubleshoot and I am trying to find our what they are routing through. they don't show up at all in the zigbee trace....

Switched an Iris v2 outlet to the IKEA repeater driver and the info was reported in the logs. This would be interesting info to add to device pages for all repeating devices!

Does anyone know if the Peanut will show the routes, I will swap out my V2 by my hub if so!

I have 5 of the peanuts on another hub. I should have brought that up in the other thread. They all show up as a repeater to something in the URL we used. It's just the orbit we are having trouble with. That is the reason I suggested them to you was because I have a bunch of them on another hub.

5 out of 6 of the neighbor table entry devices are peanuts. All the lights are sengleds.

Hmmm the ikea outlet driver seems to work with the samsung outlets and reports routes also. i didn't think of trying swapping the driver. :>

Side effect of using the Ikea driver, there is no power usage reporting :persevere::roll_eyes:.

I likely have my Orbit's going through two repeaters.

I have not seen ANY logs showing two hops in any zigbee route, so this may just be a limitation of what this query will show on Hubitat.. It sure would be nice though!