Reolink doorbell camera

I've been following through the API document using Advanced Rest Client.
Everytime I login the response produces a new token.
So now my question is for your URL what token did you use?
Thanks.
Glenn.

The firmware running on the doorbell unit is from the factory. It does not look like there is a way to easily export. You might be able to contact Reolink support to acquire newer firmware.

This is the exact string from my dashboard, just with the credentials and IP redacted. I am using the image template, with the following filled in as the URL and my refresh interval set to 2. The token I am using is "20343295".

http:///192.168.XXX.XXX/cgi-bin/api.cgi?cmd=Snap&channel=0&rs=wuuPhkmUCeI9WG7C&user=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&token=20343295

On the doorbell unit itself, under Network -> Advanced -> Port Settings -> I have RTMP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, and ONVIF all enabled, on the default ports.

SUCCESS!!
I have finally discovered the issue with the doorbell camera from Reolink.
It turns out to be a major security issue.
On all of my 10 Reolink RLC-410's I use complex passwords. They all work just fine.
So when I use the same complex password, for example G123homestead% this password fails on the doorbell cameras. I am forced to use a simple password, for example 123456.
Using the simple password on the doorbell cameras works with Hubitat just fine.
I am overjoyed to be able to share this with everyone.
Except for the security issue this represents I am very excited about the possibilities these cameras offer as part of the Hubitat application!!
It's been a long issue but I think the end to it is in sight....
Glenn...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.