Remote admin broken

Hello i am trying for over a month to get access back to my hub it work for almost a year without problem now, i cant use remote admin. I already send an email to the support but got no answer.

when i tried to add remote admin to my hub i get this
(upload://t9fN1Cnp3e0eE3knpPaLbMPBOaB.jpeg)

(upload://uBgjdDs3lySf8VNRsOegbYcITsB.png)

i tried to reboot, delete hub from account and add it again, cancel and renew subscription

i can connect the app to the hub but not the remote dashboard

nothing worked!

Please could you help to fix

I am unable to see your images. How are you trying to remote in? Are you using a VPN? Or are you trying to use the remote links for a Dashboard? Maybe @bobbyD can set your account to allow images to be used here. It normally takes several posts before it automatically allows images.

1 Like

Tagging @support_team.

2 Likes

Please try to upload the pic again. I have updated your account.

1 Like

thx bobby

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 20-20-47 Remote Admin Hubitat Elevation®

i can access from the app to dash, device, ect but cant connetc to hub with remote admin, when i click on it i am send to the shop, but the shop telle me that remote admin is active on this account.

The first picture indicates that the license is no longer valid, while the second indicates the service has not been canceled. Mind sharing a screenshot of the Subscriptions page (in my.hubitat.com select Subscriptions card).

it show active

It is active, however, as your last picture shows, there is no hub or account associated with the service, so your Remote Admin cannot work. Could you please send me a private message with your hub's ID and email account?

thx for the fast response, there is account and hub, i just erase it with paint the email and id. i will private message you

1 Like