Remember last sort order of device list

It's ok if I remember to open links in a new tab, otherwise every time I come back to the device list it's back in default order. Would be good if a cookie or something could remember the current sort order.

8 Likes

And any filter, if I can squeeze another request in. Nice that it remembers the text in the filter, but would be good if it was re-applied. I simply remove the last character to have it take effect again.

9 Likes

This would be awesome.

2 Likes

and/or when clicking on a device or an app, and returning to the main list of devices or apps, remember WHERE you were in the list, rather than have to scroll from the top.
Very annoying when trying to edit an app, say for instance a rule in rule machine.
The list returns BACK to the top of the list!

4 Likes

Well with the latest release 2.3.2.xxx, NOW the location in the apps list and devices list is remembered when an edited rule of device is "done"!
Makes it SO much easier to configure a rule or device.
Thanks!

4 Likes

The selected device is being remembered, but not the sort order. So if I had sorted by device type so as to make some edit to all my Aeotec multisensors one after another, I go back to the position of the list of the first one then have to sort on device type again to find the next. But thanks for at least remembering the device itself! :slight_smile: