[Released] Rule Machine 3.0

Logs seem to show it's working

Just rough calcs - starts around 7:13:39 by reducing from the previous 50% to 49%. Then, about 42 seconds (7:14:21) later it's down to 45%. So, about 4% every 40 seconds, or 1% every 10 seconds. That makes it 50% to 0% over 500 seconds - 10 minutes would be 600 seconds, Close enough.

Please show the Scheduled Jobs section of the app status page. Is it scheduled to run?

When I try to use an ecobee motion sensor in a if statement in action to be inactive I get this error and tye nested actions fail to run.

No signature of method: ruleApp30.ifThenAction() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[trufal:True.6, cancel:false]] (doDelayActionsGo)

Need to see the rule. Also, what release build are you on?

Hubitat Elevation™ Platform Version

This was a bug, that's been fixed in the latest release. Announcing Rule Machine 3.0: Hub Update 2.0.9 is available

Thank you

That log is not the rule running, it’s when I hit triigger rule, it runs fine manually, it won’t automate.

It shows scheduled, it did the same I RM2.5 but it doesn’t fire.

I updated tonight with the latest patch and have enabled the rule as listed above, I’ll see if it fires off.

If at all possible it would be good to see that same screenshot of Scheduled Jobs between midnight and before Sunrise - 15. That scheduled job that runs just after midnight schedules the job that is supposed to run at 15 before sunrise.

I will setup something similar and see if I can tell what is happening.

I tried to select the options of repeat action until truth change. I got the following error.

Here it is, it appears to not be scheduled now.

Same error here when adding a repeat until truth change.
HE 2.0.9.132

I am missing options in the new rule machine, for example after choosing action for true, control switches, where is the option for "turn on or off these switches after a delay, pending cancellation" , I use the pending cancellation a lot, to set my lights to automatically turn off after a set time , pending cancellation...where is this option in 3.0??? thanks for any help..

OK, I will dig into this. There must be a bug in what it does shortly after midnight. Thanks for catching it in the act, so to speak!

Please show what you are trying to setup, a screenshot.

Select turn off switch (or turn on switch). Then, when you set that up there is an option for delay, and as you set up the delay, there is the option for cancel on truth change.

Simply put a repeat every X minutes enabling option "until truth change"

thanks for the prompt response, the community and its staff is what makes hubitat the best!!

1 Like